34 Evans Street Moruya NSW 2537
Modern residential Masteron family home, Moruya34 Evans Street, Moruya
- Double lock up garage with automatic door
- Master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Built-in robes in bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
- Large kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Fuel heater/wood fire in living space
- Large open plan living with separate movie and dining rooms
- Carpet and floating floors
- Freshly painted throughout rooms
- Large fully fenced backyard suitable for kids and pets
- Large garden shed
- Native gardens with beautiful deciduous shade trees
- Chicken pen that can be removed or sold with the house (your option)
- Great size block with side access to rear
- Outdoor pergola with spa
- Stencilled driveway with front fencing for privacy with fully established front garden
- Connected to town water and sewer with garbage collection service.
Great location within walking distance to:
- Moruya Town Centre
- Childcare Centre
- Primary School
- High School
- Golf Club and course
- Playing fields football, hockey, soccer
- Moruya Showground location of dressage events, annual rodeo, Eurobodalla Show and more
- 5-10 minute driving distance of several beaches, Moruya River, TAFE, Hospital, Bowling Club and Airport
- 15 minute drive to beautiful Batemans Bay or Narooma
- Approx 2 1/2 hour drive from Canberra.
Would make a great permanent residence or holiday home.
For inspection please contact us.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Moruya, NSW 2537 priced between $350,000 and $650,000