34 Eucumbene Drive Petrie 4502 QLD
Immaculately presented and set on a sizeable 704sqm block, this refurbished lowset home presents a fantastic opportunity to buy a family home or investment in the heart of Petrie.
Positioned in a wonderful family friendly location, the home is within a convenient distance from some quality local schools (including Kurwongbah Primary and Mt Maria College), excellent public transport (local bus and Petrie Train Station), and a variety of shopping options. The home is within a 5 minute drive of the newly approved University of Sunshine Coast Petrie campus due for completion by 2020, which will appeal to families and investors alike. This desirable pocket of Petrie is within easy reach of the Brisbane CBD; and the Sunshine Coast is just a short drive up the Bruce Highway. Petrie is within easy reach of Brisbane but maintains its desirable country town feel, with the Old Petrie Town Markets a short drive away, which locals love.
The home has a great layout, which includes 3 decent sized bedrooms, a modern bathroom, spacious lounge/dining area, separate meals area, a refurbished Caesar stone kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and wonderful covered alfresco entertaining area which overlooks the backyard. Buyers seeking space for their boat, trailer or caravan will love the second driveway which provides side access and space for multiple vehicles. Currently owner occupied and incredibly well maintained, buyers are going to discover their new dream home upon inspection. Act promptly to avoid disappointment...
Special features include -
* Rendered brick construction with a restored tile roof and a practical family friendly floorplan with generous proportions. The home features large modern floor tiles throughout the living/dining and meals area and tidy carpet to the bedrooms.
* Spacious lounge/dining area with air-conditioning
* Separate meals area adjoins the kitchen
* The stylish and central Caesarstone kitchen is the hub of the home and features quality stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and an abundance of storage.
* 3 sizeable bedrooms (all with wardrobes)
* A refurbished family bathroom, with floor to ceiling tiles, modern vanity and separate bath and shower
* The kitchen and meals area flows out seamlessly to the covered alfresco entertaining area. The alfresco area has a north/east aspect, overlooks the back yard and acts as another living space
* The home provides a single carport and 2nd driveway which can accommodate both a boat and caravan
* A family friendly 704sqm block offering plenty of lawn and gardens for the kids or a puppy
Delay will ultimately mean disappointment if you don't act quickly on this outstanding opportunity! For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact DANIEL WATERS.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Petrie, QLD 4502 priced between $250,000 and $460,000