34 Acton Street Hurlstone Park NSW 2193
Home and Garden34 Acton Street, Hurlstone Park
Solid freestanding 3 bedroom house with lock-up garage and private rear yard and garden situated on a very sought after, quiet, tree-lined street. This family home has the benefits of being close to Hurlstone Park train station and shopping village, quality public and private schools and the Cooks River parklands, playing fields and all within 10 km from the Sydney CBD.
- 3 very large bedrooms
- Timber floors throughout
- Many original features such as ornate ceilings, traditional picture rails and skirting boards
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and leafy outlook
- Separate dining room
- Timber deck overlooking green and sunny back garden
- Lock up garage
- Large separate laundry room and 2nd WC
- Underfloor storage
- Potential to extend the living quarters underneath the property
- Potential to add 2nd level (STCA) as there are many existing 2 story dwellings in the street
This home is ideal for the young family or the investor seeking a property which can certainly be lived in or leased as-is but does provide an ideal opportunity to rejuvenate or expand at a time of your choosing. This property is a traditional home from the federation era like many of the homes in Hurlstone Park and could be easily restored to its former glory.
Andrew Knox - 0425 230 650
- Sat, 1st Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Thu, 6th Oct 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 8th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Thu, 13th Oct 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 15th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Thu, 20th Oct 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 22nd Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 22nd Oct 4:15PM +
Click to view
Other FeaturesBuilt-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hurlstone Park, NSW 2193 priced between $800,000 and $1,500,000