33C Planet Street Carlisle WA 6101
QUALITY MODERN LIVING RIGHT WHERE THE ACTION IS!!33C Planet Street, Carlisle
Appealing to look at both inside and out, this property is on the doorstep of the emerging Carlisle café strip including local favourites Bella Rosa and Totally Thai, as well as being conveniently close to a Chemist, Newsagent, Liquor Store, Butcher and other specialty shops.
If you are looking for a quality home and sound investment in a great location then this property is for you!
Key features include:
* Large Master Bedroom with four-door built-in-robe and Ensuite.
* Ensuite with spacious shower, vanity with ample storage, and WC.
* Generous-sized Formal Lounge Room.
* Large Family Room with dining/meals and additional space for a second living area/study nook.
* Well-appointed Kitchen with stainless-steel dishwasher, gas hot plate, electric oven and filtered water tap, and plentiful storage including overhead cupboards.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 are a generous-size and both have built-in-robes.
* Additional Bathroom with shower, bathtub, and vanity with plenty of storage space.
* Laundry with built-in-cupboards and easy outdoor access.
* Separate built-in-linen closet.
* Second separate WC.
* Large gabled patio and paved outdoor entertaining area.
* Well-kept garden beds front and back.
* Double lock-up remote controlled Garage.
* Good-sized Store Room tucked away in the Double Garage.
* Gas HWS and gas bayonet points to the Family and Lounge Rooms.
* Fully insulated.
* Reverse-cycle air conditioner.
* Stainless-steel mesh security screens fitted to exterior doors and windows.
* Alarm System.
* NBN (fibre-to-the-premise) connected to the property.
When it comes to buying real estate in Carlisle, this stretch of Planet Street between Archer Street and Roberts Road has become like Gold! With the West Coast Eagles moving in at the end of the street as part of the Lathlain Precinct Redevelopment Project, and the Perth Stadium and Sports Precinct being built nearby, it's easy to see why it has become such a sought after location.
Within close proximity to public transport, the Victoria Park café strip, Curtin University, the Perth CBD and the Swan River, as well as easy access to the Perth Airport, this is an exceptional investment for both owner/occupiers and investors!
Home opens as scheduled, or call Matthew today for your own private viewing.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Carlisle, WA 6101 priced between $410,000 and $770,000