33a Timms Avenue Croydon 3136 VIC
Bigger Than You think
AUCTION: Saturday 29th October @ 2:30pm (Unless Sold Prior)
There is no denying the genuine house like proportions and sense of space offered by this light filled home in mint condition appealing to many buyers including families and downsizers alike.
- From the moment you enter the interior design is exceptionally generous along with the delightful undercover alfresco retreat and courtyard garden.
- Bonus of no Body Corp, own title and easy to maintain private allotment measuring approx. 687 square metres.
- An entrance hallway introduces the study, the zoned main bedroom with a WIR and contemporary ensuite.
- A large informal area features the well equipped and sizeable kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including the gourmet upright cooker and W.I pantry. The stylish kitchen merges with the dining and family room plus living room, making this entire section the central hub of the home.
- Offering direct access onto the tranquil, substantial and protected outdoor sanctuary and lovely garden setting.
-With two additional robed bedrooms plus a modern spa bathroom and separate WC.
- Pleasing inclusions such as the comfort of gas ducted heating, reverse cycle split system air conditioner, auto double garage and 1 x 2,000 litre water tank.
- Location highlights, short walk to Ruskin Park Primary, easy access to the popular Croydon Main Street shops, station and bus services. Handy to Kilsyth shops and schools in the opposite direction.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Croydon, VIC 3136 priced between $390,000 and $720,000