33 Parnell Avenue Marmion WA 6020
Parkside Pleasure!33 Parnell Avenue, Marmion
A gated entry into the front yard adds a sense of security and peace of mind to a sunken courtyard gazebo area surrounded by a trickling water feature, low-maintenance gardens and lush lawns that also leave heaps of room for a future swimming pool, should you ever desire or require it. Warmed by a central gas fireplace is a formal dining room with stylish light fittings, overlooking a sunken lounge that is also reserved for those special occasions, whilst solid Blackbutt timber flooring creates a sense of flow in linking the open-plan family and meals area with a well-appointed kitchen, complete with a Westinghouse gas cook top, a Westinghouse oven, Bosch dishwasher, fridge plumbing, a double sink and picturesque tree-lined views of the park as well as the front yard so mum and dad can keep an eye on things when getting dinner ready.
Boasting a clear vista of both the front and back yards is a huge carpeted games room that, like the family/meals area, extends outdoors to a magnificent rear alfresco entertaining space, spilling out to a shade sail-covered paving and benefitting from external speakers and a pleasant backdrop of more lawn, overlooked by an elevated cubby house for the kids. Away from the minor sleeping quarters lies a relaxing master bedroom suite, comprising of a walk-in wardrobe, outdoor access to a private side courtyard and an offset ensuite bathroom where the toilet, shower and twin vanities are all separate.
Only a short drive separates this excellent single-level residence from our pristine coastline where cafes, restaurants, glorious beaches and even the popular Hillary Boat Harbour await you and your family. The complete package!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Quality travertine tiled flooring
- Double-door entrance
- Carpeted 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with built-in robes
- Modernised main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and heat lights
- Internal atrium off minor sleeping quarters
- Laundry with a double linen press, separate toilet and outdoor access
- Broom cupboard
- Remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper's entry (via games room) and a massive storeroom the size of an additional single garage
- Feature down lighting to living areas
- Roman blinds throughout
- New ducted evaporative air-conditioning (replaced two-years ago)
- Painted throughout (five years ago)
- Security alarm system
- Gas hot water system
- An assortment of fruit trees throughout the yards, including two lemon trees, two lime trees, an orange tree, mandarin tree and olive trees
- 847sqm block size
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Marmion, WA 6020 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000