33 Murray Way Karrinyup WA 6018
On Top Of The World33 Murray Way, Karrinyup
Step through the double doors and be embraced by quality Blackbutt timber floors, high ceilings and modern tones. Off the entrance a large multi-purpose living room which offers the versatility of being a formal lounge, home theatre or kid's activity room and elegantly extends onto the alfresco area with outdoor kitchen. Two secondary bedrooms, main bathroom and laundry can be found neatly tucked to rear for added convenience.
Upstairs, you will discover the master suite and the spacious open plan living area with modern kitchen, dining, lounge and private balcony which has been designed to capture the city views and provide the ideal backdrop for entertaining guests in style. Situated close to all amenities - this is the ultimate opportunity for those seeking a luxurious family lifestyle and wanting to be on top of the world. Don't miss out, call Daniel Gonzalez now to register your interest!
The Ground Floor offers:
- Entrance Lobby with feature staircase
- Multi-purpose Living Area
- Under-covered Alfresco Area with timber decking and outdoor kitchen with built-in BBQ
- Two generous secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
- Laundry with direct access to the Dry Court
- Main modern bathroom with vanity, shower, built-in bath and separate toilet
- Secure double garage with ample storage and direct access into the home
- Low maintenance gardens
The First Floor offers:
- Open plan living area with gourmet kitchen, dining and lounge
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtop, splashback and quality European appliances.
- Spacious undercover balcony offering magical city views
- Master Bedroom with spacious walk-in robe and modern ensuite with vanity, spa-bath and large shower
- Guest Powder-room
- Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
- Butler's Pantry Lift
- Ducted Vacuum System
- Quality Window Furnishings
- 3.5kW Solar Panel System
- And much more...
- Close to Scarborough Beach and Trigg Beach
- Close to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- Close to local parks and Lake Gwelup
- Close to great schools
- Close to public transport
- Close proximity to freeway access
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED on the 1st of November at 6pm
Daniel Gonzalez 0432 057 009
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Karrinyup, WA 6018 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000