33 Murphy Street Calamvale 4116 QLD
Great Location in CALAMVALE!
This low set brick home is just perfect for the downsizing family, or the astute investor. The house itself is a sturdy 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double lock up that sits on an 489m2 block. Parks, transport and shopping centres are all right there!
The master bedroom has an ensuite and walk in robe. The other 2 bedrooms offer built in robes. The kitchen is fully functional with good cupboard space and connects the family room and meals areas together. Home is finished off with full fencing, ceiling fans in the family and meals area, and security screens.
- Three bedrooms
- Master with an ensuite & walk in robe
- Built in robes to the other bedrooms
- Main bathroom with shower, separate bath & separate toilet
- Open plan living with ceiling fans
- Dining room
- Good sized lounge room
- Laminate kitchen with electric cooking facilities
- Screens throughout
- Blinds throughout
- Fenced back yard
- Double lock up garage
Within walking distance to:
- Buses (140, 138, P141) Walk 100metres to catch the 138 express bus into the Brisbane City.
- Shops and medical and pharmacy services
- Calamvale Community College
Home faces West
The home built in 1996
Currently tenanted at $400 per week until May 2017.
Big 3 bedroom low-set brick and tile homes are a bit of a rarity in Calamvale - Don't let this one get away! And at this price!
No need to wait for an open inspection! Call QMT Realty now for to view this lovely home and make it yours
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Calamvale, QLD 4116 priced between $320,000 and $590,000