33 Moss Vale Road Kangaroo Valley NSW 2577
Behind The Hedge33 Moss Vale Road, Kangaroo Valley
The home features:
- 2 large bedrooms with potential for a 3rd single room. The original bathroom services these rooms, and a large internal laundry with toilet could be easily converted into a second full bathroom/European laundry.
- A fabulous feature is the woodfire stove, custom made from a vintage Tasmanian keg sits proudly on a hand cut stone hearth.
- Original wide hardwood floor boards and 3 metre ceilings ornate cornices.
- Kitchen fully refurbished featuring solid timber cabinetry and granite bench top, Ilve 900 Gas Cook Top/Electric oven
- Instant Gas Hot Water, Town Water & Sewer.
- Hardwood structure and new colourbond roof, freshly painted inside and out, ceiling & walls fully insulated with all new services.
- The level north facing back yard is a private and sunny looking out to a vista beautiful of established native trees.
- Double lock up shed currently used for storage has very real potential for separate granny flat (STCA).
This is a fabulous opportunity to enter the very sought after Kangaroo Valley market, only minutes walk to the Village shops, schools and cafes via a Community footpath. And just a short stroll to the beautiful Kangaroo River. The townships of Bowral, Moss Vale, Berry and Nowra are within an easy driving distance.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kangaroo Valley, NSW 2577 priced between $460,000 and $850,000