33 Mellefont Street West Gladstone 4680 QLD
A Breath of Fresh Air
Resplendent in new paint and framed with a traditional white picket fence; 33 Mellefont Street offers a blend of classic design and contemporary accoutrements that make it an ideal family home. Newly refurbished inside and out, there is nought to do but take ownership and enjoy the easy lifestyle afforded by the central location and clean-cut style.
- 703m2 of land, fully fenced
- Hardwood floors, new carpet through living area
- Updated kitchen cabinetry and countertops
- Screened and covered outdoor entertaining area
- Rumpus, workshop, and garage bar downstairs
- Garden shed with lighting and power
- A short drive to schools, shopping centres and restaurants
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in West Gladstone, QLD 4680 priced between $170,000 and $320,000