33 Mcbride Street Redlynch QLD 4870
Another Deal Done By Shane Trimby33 Mcbride Street, Redlynch
* Main bedroom is a good size, walk in robe & ensuite with twin basins
* Three other bedrooms have built ins and air conditioning
* Main bathroom has a shower and bath plus a powder room
* Executive kitchen, stone waterfall bench tops, ample cupboards, dish
washer, electric cooktop, tower oven, breakfast bar and a rangehood
* For the movie nights there also is a media room
* Family sized living area that spills onto the tiled patio
* The patio is large and has weather blinds and overlooks the pool
* Great laundry with custom made bench top and cupboards
* Security screened & air-conditioned throughout
* Side access, 5000l water tank and a garden shed that is bigger than most
This home was custom built and offers something for everyone in the family, the side access is great to store a boat or van and the pool is just right for the kids to play safely in.
Being right across the road from the park access to Freshwater Creek, this home is positioned for those who are wanting to live a active life in the natural setting of Redlynch Valley.
So don’t delay call Shane today to organise your inspection right now.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Redlynch, QLD 4870 priced between $410,000 and $770,000