33 Lewis Road Wattle Grove 6107 WA
PRIME LOCATION 1.03 Ha
All reasonable offers considered! The cute two bedroom brick cottage on this 2 1/2 acre block has been completely gutted ready for new renovations to begin. The roof has been reappointed and new wiring to the cottage including the RCD's. With easy access to Canning & Welshpool roads as well as the Roe highway it is ideal for truckies and tradies or someone just starting out. There is ample room for parking, sheds and room to extend the cottage if you should desire to do so. A few minutes from local shops, schools & main shopping center. Just 10 minutes to Domestic & International air-ports. For your private viewing please call Kathleen Parker 0417 899 379 for further information. All offers over the asking price will be seriously looked at by the sellers.
* Brick & Tile 2 bed 1 bath cottage (gutted)
* Power and water connected
* New wiring and roof has been reappointed
* Backing onto Hartfield Golf Course and views of the Darling Range
* Minutes away from local shops and the new Aldi shopping centre
* On the public transport route (busess)
* Just 10 mins to Perth International & Domestic Air-ports
* 1 hectare or 10,300 sqm or 2 1/2 acres of land
* Zoned Special Rural 41.2m frontage
* Built 1957 Land Rates $2,978.47 Water Rates $236 p/a
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wattle Grove, WA 6107 priced between $440,000 and $820,000