33 Inala Street Rye 3941 VIC
SOLD - YOUR PROPERTY AGENT
Presented here is a rare opportunity to secure a strong foothold in the thriving Peninsula market. Boasting a sought-after corner allotment and with a lovely elevation, this home is ripe for those that recognise value, whether you be a savvy investor, first home buyer or seeking an idyllic holiday getaway.
• Three bright bedrooms, all zoned to the rear of the home
• Open-plan living zone with the kitchen feeding off the meals area
• Raked ceilings and large windows further enhance the sense of space in this classis floorplan
• Expansive, private garden from which to entertain and enjoy
• Central bathroom convenient to all three bedrooms
• Extras include a storage shed, spilt system heating and cooling and separate laundry
• Typical beachy street with a quiet, coastal ambience
• Polished floors and a neutral colour palette
• Perfectly functional as is, whilst also offering the chance to add value in the future with renovations to suit your exact requirements and taste
• Attractive block with an appealing corner position, meaning more flexibility and privacy
• Great position only minutes to the bay, surf and your every need
• Increasingly rare price point due to the ever-growing demand for homes by the sea
*all measurements are approximate
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Rye, VIC 3941 priced between $310,000 and $570,000