33 Goomalling Road Northam WA 6401
Family Home With Great Views33 Goomalling Road, Northam
In a sought-after location with a quick 10-minute walk into the heart of town and a tiny 100m to Wood Drive and the Northam Country Club, the property has been elegantly renovated with neutral colours and floorboards. The home's spacious feel is increased by the high ceilings and generously sized living areas and bedrooms.
A standout feature is the 48sqm jarrah deck, perfect for a balmy summer's night entertaining or a tranquil weekend breakfast. Also outside is a 6 x 7m powered shed with separate side access. Beautifully landscaped and low maintenance gardens complete the home's exterior.
Inside, a large study is the perfect spot for a home office with plenty of natural light brightening the space.
Move in straight away and enjoy the stress-free lifestyle that has been carefully crafted by the current owners, who have enjoyed every minute of their time in this entertainer's dream.
- Large bedrooms with ample room for queen sized beds and a king size in the master
- 8.5ft ceilings (2.6m)
- New floor coverings throughout
- Large study or could be a formal dining room
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning and a wood fired slow combustion room heater
- Fully reticulated, low maintenance gardens
- Double carport
- 6 x 7m powered ?shed with separate side access
- 2 separate toilets, one downstairs for easy access from the shed
- 48sqm of elevated decking with wide jarrah boards and handrails, stainless steel balustrade, feature lighting & fans with a beautiful outlook over the Avon River valley
- ?Large area below decking for undercover storage
- Superb location just minutes from golf course and main street shopping
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Northam, WA 6401 priced between $250,000 and $460,000