33 Glenleigh Road West Busselton WA 6280
OWNERS MOVED TO PERTH!33 Glenleigh Road, West Busselton
The current owners of this beautifully renovated home on one of West Busselton premier beachside streets have moved to Perth. This is creating a unique opportunity for beachside buyers to secure this fantastic property that is approximately 350 metres to the beach. The sellers want this property sold and are looking to meet the market.
- Stunning 4x2 (with a 3rd water closet and powder area) on 958m2 in close proximity to the beach, local shops and schools
- Excellent street appeal with reticulated lawns and gardens and an exposed aggregate driveway
- Double door entry with touchpad technology
- Open plan kitchen/living and dining area with a reverse cycle air conditioning unit and direct access to the alfresco
- Chefs kitchen with stainless steel benchtops, breakfast bar, plenty of storage, dishwasher and a free-standing oven
- Sunken lounge area with a wood heater and direct access to the alfresco
- Separate study nook
- Huge master bedroom with direct access to the alfresco as well as a huge walk in robe and ensuite
- Resort inspired ensuite with a sunken shower recess
- The three remaining bedrooms are all very generous in size with bedrooms 2 and 3 boasting triple door built-in robes
- The second bathroom has another shower and a freestanding bathtub
- Massive north facing alfresco with timber decking and an electric sun awning
- Relaxing outdoor heated bath
- Super handy 3rd water closet with powder area that is accessed directly from the alfresco-no need to bring beach sand into the home
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
- Auto reticulation off a bore
This property will be an investment in lifestyle as well as your financial future. For an inspection, sure to impress call Jason Dragstra today!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in West Busselton, WA 6280 priced between $490,000 and $910,000