327 Monaco Street Broadbeach Waters QLD 4218
PRIVATE RIVERFRONT RESORT IN PRESTIGE BROADBEACH WATERS ADDRESS327 Monaco Street, Broadbeach Waters
The 853m2 floor plan is impressive in scope, illustration and design, catering to the large family via six ensuited bedrooms, a TV room, rumpus room, walk-in storeroom and large laundry.
It is enveloped by expanses of mobile glass, allowing long river views and the tropical landscape to mingle seamlessly with ambient lifestyle spaces underpinned by luxe travertine tiles and heightened ceilings.
Open and light-filled, the fluid lifestyle area fuses the luxury comforts of home with the relaxed ambience of exotic resort living. It is styled with dark timber shutters, traditional fireplaces and bi-fold doors that allow seamless interaction with outdoor spaces. An under-roof entertaining deck with an integrated barbecue kitchen merges with a courtyard and tiled terrace while intimate lawns meet frameless glass ahead of the fully-tiled pool, relaxation pavilion, and jetty.
The entertainer's kitchen is central, functional and spacious, comprising an island breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, wine cellar and SMEG appliances including twin ovens, gas cooktop and steam oven.
Positioned away from the living space, the executive suite delivers a boardroom, large office, library, and bathroom access.
The upstairs parents' retreat is spacious and sophisticated, embracing stunning river and hinterland views from the sleeping quarters, lounging space beside a gas fireplace, and the private deck. It has a wing for him and her - each comprising a dressing room and considered ensuite with luxury appointments.
There is also a dedicated childrens wing with two ensuited bedrooms stemming from an oversized rumpus room with play space, built-in desks, shelving and skyline views.
* Fully fenced 1609m2 riverfront block with 15* metres of waterfront
* Ground level consists of 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus a powder room, home office with library and a TV room
* Upper levels consists of 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a rumpus room
* Tranquil long water views downstairs, stunning skyline outlook upstairs
* Executive suite with boardroom, library, large office and bathroom
* Six ensuited bedrooms, TV room, children's rumpus, parents' quarters
* Tiled pool with wading ledge, poolside pavilion, jetty with power and water
* Video intercom, ducted and zoned air conditioning, security system
* Double garage, twin carport plus secure off-street parking for two cars
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Broadbeach Waters, QLD 4218 priced between $3,500,000 and $6,500,000