327 Eastern Branch Road Kin Kin QLD 4571
Hinterland Farm with Plenty of Potential327 Eastern Branch Road, Kin Kin
• Peace and privacy
• High-set Queenslander residence, two bedrooms plus study or child's bedroom
• Open plan living areas that open to timber entertaining deck
• Country style kitchen
• Large deck area enjoys a pleasant relaxing outlook
• Good storage area and rumpus or bedroom under home
• Charming original mud hut, work sheds, carport, cattle yards, chook pen and dam
• Mature native trees (Gympie Messmate)
• Expansive views from middle ridge
There is a mixture of large cleared areas and timbered areas with a more gentle area located at the front of the property which could be utilized for equestrian or agricultural pursuits. A fantastic opportunity to realise your rural lifestyle dreams in the Noosa Hinterland.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kin Kin, QLD 4571 priced between $450,000 and $840,000