327 Byrnes Street Mareeba QLD 4880
POSITION PERFECT327 Byrnes Street, Mareeba
This timber framed and cladded home is set to impress, as you walk in you will be pleasantly surprised with how spacious it is on the inside. Offering four generous bedrooms, one bathroom and an open plan living and dining area, fantastic for our North Queensland lifestyle. One of my personal favorites about older homes is the characteristic and beautiful tongue and groove internal walls and high ceilings.
Neat and tidy the home has been immaculately cared for and has recently been given a new kitchen complete with new appliances and plenty of cupboard and bench space. The bathroom has also been renovated with a large shower space and separate toilet. There is easy care vinyl in the living and bedrooms, with air-conditioning to living area and master bedroom.
Down a few steps is the cosy and undercover rear patio with access to the one of the bedrooms which is perfect for a teenagers retreat or guest quarters. The 932m2 allotment has side vehicle access, a two bay carport with attached tool shed and is fenced on two sides.
- Four bed, one bath Queenslander in great condition
- Surprisingly big on the inside
- Large kitchen and dining
- MASSIVE family room open to lounge room
- High tongue and groove ceilings
- Tongue and groove internal walls
- Air conditioning to living area and master bedroom
- Renovated kitchen with new appliances
- Plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Renovated bathroom with large shower space and separate toilet
- Cosy rear patio, with access to office / 4th bedroom
- Side vehicle access and fenced on two sides
- Two bay carport with attached tool shed
- 938m2 allotment
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact the EXCLUSIVE agent Remo Esposito.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mareeba, QLD 4880 priced between $190,000 and $340,000