3215 Moggill Road Bellbowrie 4070 QLD
Family home with Granny Flat!
This well presented home offers flowing open plan interiors filled with natural light. The master bedroom is spacious with built in wardrobes plus en-suite. There is a family bathroom with separate toilet. The open plan kitchen and living areas flow out to the large undercover entertainment area and private, easy to maintain lawn & gardens with plenty of room for a pool. Fully fenced front and back yards great for pets and the kids to have a game of cricket or soccer whilst the adults enjoy a sundowner.
- 3 bedrooms
- Main with ensuite
- Family bathroom
- Open plan family living area with cathedral ceilings and skylights
- Renovated kitchen & laundry with lots of storage, Essential stone benchtop and café bar
Separate Granny flat features
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Fully self contained with kitchen and large bathroom
- Access ramp suitable for wheelchair access
- 2 car garage
- 4 KW Solar
- Solar hot water
- New guttering
- Prowler proof security screens
- 2 reverse cycle airconditioners
- Fully fenced 1012ms block with side gates & extra off street parking access ideal for the boat or caravan
- 2 Sheds
- 2 water tanks
- Easy care garden includes a variety of citrus trees, mangoes, white mulberry & mini guavas. There is also rosemary, lavender and a vege garden ready to go behind the shed
- Land is zoned - Low Medium Density Residential
Easy walking distance to Bellbowrie Shopping Plaza, pool, parks, public transport, Moggill State Primary School & Kindy's. This home is perfect for family or investors. The fully self contained Granny flat is ideal for extended family, guest accommodation, teenager or student retreat, or for your home business. This is a great area for those wanting to downsize and enjoy the friendly relaxed lifestyle.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bellbowrie, QLD 4070 priced between $320,000 and $590,000