321 Bruny Island Main Road Dennes Point TAS 7150
Lauriston - a Rural Waterfront Property With Superb Views Over Bull Bay and Storm Bay, 73 Acres321 Bruny Island Main Road, Dennes Point
Inspection by appointment.
An independent **Valuation Report** (by Opteon Property Group) is available for this property.
Please inquire through this website and a copy can be sent to you.
The property is located approximately 1 hour from Hobart via the Channel Highway and the Bruny Island ferry.
• 29.6 Hectares (73 acres) outstanding water-front property with spectacular views over Storm Bay and Bull Bay. Bordered by the Bruny Island Main Road and the Bull Bay foreshore.
The title is to high watermark, meaning that you own right to the waters edge!
• Located adjacent to the recently created Denne's Hill Nature Reserve for the Forty Spotted Pardalote (an endangered bird species).
• The land has been used for general farming, grazing sheep, cattle, pigs, and growing early pink-eye potatoes and other vegetables. In recent times the land has been used to agist sheep. Soils are good being being a mix of sandy loam and dolerite-derived soil.
• Ideally suited to organic farming as there has been no use of chemicals for many years.
• Four-bedroom weatherboard farm house with corrugated iron roof built circa 1900.
• Shearing shed (once a building at the Quarantine Station on North Bruny Island).
• Colorbond barn
• Hay shed
• Workshop, storage shed, wash house
• Sheep/cattle yards.
Water storage; 4 dams (see map) plus approx 40,000 litres of stored rain water in tanks.
Private Sandy Beach
Private access to approx 0.7 kilometres of beautiful waterfront adjoining Bull Bay beach.
This is a delightfully peaceful corner of the world with million-dollar water views.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Eco friendly:
- Water Tank
- Building Area
- 143m² Virtual Tour: Click to view
Other Featuresbalcony/patio/terrace,formal lounge,garden,close to parklands,near waterfront,quiet location,views,beach/coastal property
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dennes Point, TAS 7150 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000