3202/55 Forbes Street West End QLD 4101
Uncompromised Luxury and Lifestyle On A Large Scale3202/55 Forbes Street, West End
The bespoke kitchen is a masterpiece of stone and wood; featuring an immense island unit, ample cupboard space and integrated European appliances throughout. The master suite features riverfront balcony access and ensuite with bath. Each of the additional three bedrooms are discreetly positioned and offer ensuites, large built-in robes and private balcony. An additional multi purpose room presents additional storage or media room.
The vibrant West End is alive with markets, cafes, and designer boutiques not to mention Queensland's finest theatres, museums and libraries.
- Three secure undercover car spaces
- Large lock-up storage
- Expansive entertaining balcony with remote shutters
- Exceptional river views
- Large kitchen designed by Philip Johnson of Ecco Bistro
- Direct lift access with only two apartments per floor
- Built-in stainless steel and granite barbecue
- Luxuriously appointed bathrooms throughout
- Video intercom, ducted air-conditioning, resident's herb garden
- Pool, lap pool and gym facilities, pet friendly,
- Low body corporate fees
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in West End, QLD 4810 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,500,000