32 Richmond Avenue St Ives 2075 NSW
Sold! Sold! Sold! by Paula and Ari!
Offered to the market for the first time in 47 years, this impeccably maintained and much loved family home showcases captivating views over 'Garigal National Park'. Offering a unique opportunity to renovate or build your dream home, and create an idyllic lifestyle in this sought after enclave. Walk to Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden and National Park, footsteps to buses bound for the beaches, Gordon train station or Macquarie Park, while equally close to elite private schools, local shops and cafes.
* Set on approx 1415sqm land surrounded by native gardens and lush scenery
* Original kitchen opens to a light filled breakfast patio area
* Formal lounge and dining room overlook a manicured front garden
* Separate family room adjacent to the kitchen
* Three good size bedrooms all with BIRs and bush views
* Master bedroom includes ensuite and private balcony
* Large family bathroom, separate internal laundry with outside access
* Rumpus/entertaining area downstairs with direct access to garden and pool
* Extensive under house storage, useful working areas, toilet/shower, sauna
* Salt water swimming pool surrounded by level lawns and entertaining deck area
* Double lock-up garage with ample driveway parking
* Close to German International, Northern Beaches Christian School & Sydney Grammar
* Great bus links to the beaches, Gordon train station and St Ives shopping village
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in St Ives, NSW 2075 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000