3/2 Osborne Avenue Glen Iris VIC 3146
Forthcoming Auction3/2 Osborne Avenue, Glen Iris
A fantastic stepping stone for home buyers seeking an aspirational address, secure, single level city base for downsizers or proven investment, this well-presented and well-constructed unit features a light and airy floorplan with spacious rooms, scope to further enhance over time and generous remote-controlled parking for two cars.
In a wide, leafy and quiet street, it is privately positioned to the rear of an established and well-maintained block of just 4 units (total land area 1,098sqm approx.) with a wide side driveway. Featuring an elevated, landscaped entry to a welcoming hallway with storage, sun-drenched living and dining room with leafy outlooks, 2 double bedrooms with robes sharing a renovated bathroom with a bath, a very large central kitchen and a private rear courtyard with garage access.
Well-appointed throughout with ducted heating, air conditioning, neutral decor, gas and electric cooking, dishwasher, quality carpets and clever storage, it is close to a choice of trams to the city, cafes and village shopping in Malvern Road or High Street, the refurbished Harold Holt pool and gym complex and walking distance to Central Park or Malvern Public Gardens. Just moments to upmarket shopping destinations, CityLink or Dandenong Road arterial routes, Gardiners Creek cycling paths to the city and leading schools.
* Premium address with assured rental demand and ongoing capital appreciation
* Solid, older-style construction with low maintenance attributes and scope to update at leisure
* Secure and single level with a private courtyard and generous undercover parking with auto access
* Quiet, central location within walking distance to transport, cafes and parkland
* Well-appointed with large, light-filled room sizes throughout
* Privately positioned to the rear of a quiet, established setting with an elevated outlook
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.3-2osborneavenuegleniris.com
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glen Iris, VIC 3146 priced between $480,000 and $880,000