32 Kenford Circuit Stanhope Gardens 2768 NSW
SOLD - By Phillip Nicholas
This stylishly contemporary residence was built with the modern family in mind. Private, calm and sophisticated, this functional home exudes light, comfort and space. Tiled floors and high ceilings create a sense of timeless style. The calming surrounds will help you forget your city stress yet offers the convenience of only a short walk to various amenities such as Stanhope Village Shopping Centre, Blacktown Leisure Centre and the upcoming North West Train line, not to mention access to the Kentwell Clubhouse community facilities including club house, pool, tennis & BBQ area.
- First impressions of this grand home include a beautiful modern façade, manicured front garden and double door entrance.
- Upon entry you are greeted with a spacious hallway which leads to a good size study space for the perfect home office.
- Also along the main hallway is a huge formal lounge room with a quiet view of the side yard.
- There is no lack for living space throughout this stunning home with a generous family lounge room to the back of the home as well as an upstairs rumpus perfect for a teenage retreat or kids play area.
- Offering an incredibly spacious master bedroom upstairs: includes a large walk-in wardrobe, plantation shutters and ensuite complete with double basins, double shower heads. This room also features a parent’s retreat creating the perfect escape for that morning coffee or evening space to unwind.
- Additional three good size bedrooms, all of which are located on the top level each with mirrored built-in robes and plantation shutters as well as access to a full bathroom with double basins, shower and bath.
- The contemporary open plan kitchen includes; caesarstone benchtops, massive fridge space, 900mm oven and gas cooktop, walk-in pantry, dishwasher and breakfast bar. Also includes two dining areas, one formal dining and a meals area surrounded by wall to wall windows looking onto the backyard.
- The outdoor covered alfresco comes complete with an adjustable shade screen, tiled floors, ceiling fan and ample space for those warm summer nights. An overall ideal space for entertaining. An additional side pergola with timber decking also offers extra room for lounging and relaxing. Kids & pets can also run free in the private fenced off grassy backyard area.
- Additional extras include: Alarm system, reverse cycle zone ducted air conditioning, LED downlights throughout, security screens, large double automatic garage with internal access, powder room, also offers side access and a potential second driveway, great for second car, boat or trailer, plus plenty of extra storage under stairs.
- Zoned for Kellyville Ridge Primary School, The Ponds High School, John XXIII & St Mark’s College plus Rouse Hill Anglican College.
Don't miss your opportunity to view this spectacular residence! Call Philip Nicholas on 0409 993 997 or Ryan Jennings on 0428 993 404 today.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Stanhope Gardens, NSW 2768 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000