32 Jersey Court Tallebudgera QLD 4228
AWE-INSPIRING ACREAGE - simply breathtaking'32 Jersey Court, Tallebudgera
Whether you an equine enthusiast, hobby farmer, avid entertainer & or simply crave personal space and relaxation, then this is one property that you are likely to never want to leave.
- Land size 5.33 acres with (2) large designated fenced grassy areas for horses / hobby farm (could also be sub-divided to accommodate a secondary lot & or another home)
- Architecturally designed (4) bedroom split level 'character filled' residence, fully modernised throughout
- Magnificent scenic views
- Stunning triangular shape 100,000 litre in-ground pool
- Full size mod grass Tennis Court with spectator court house (please note some fencing needs attention)
- Double garage, separate double shed, horse stable, chook pen, plus heaps of room for cars, trucks & more sheds for gear and machinery!
ADDITIONAL HOME FEATURES:
- Split level formal & informal living with combustion fire place
- Social balcony commanding spectacular views
- Entertainers country terrace style deck
- Gorgeous master bedroom on separate upper level with ensuite & Juliette balcony
- 30,000 litre water tank (mains water fed to upper part of property)
- Septic tank system
- 3 phase power to shed / 6KW solar power panel system
- Land size 2.33 HA = 5.33 Acres
- Rates $1138 per 1/2 year
- Market rent $850 per week
Your country abode is nestled at the far end of a quiet cul-de-sac from Dudgeon Drive which runs off Valley Drive - just (10) minutes to Burleigh & Palm Beach.
Local conveniences for a range basic groceries & beverages are just moments up the road at 'The man on the bike'.
For golfers you will enjoy having a swing at Meadow Park golf course which is walking distance from home -Tallebudgera & Coplicks Golf Clubs just minutes away.
Great bike paths are nearby Eddie Kornhauser Reserve which can be accessed from Valley Drive & pop you out at the rear of Elanora BP & also close to schools.
Local schools such as Tallebudgera Primary, St Andrews College & St Augustine's are close by with others scattered around Palm Beach & Elanora.
Major Shopping is handy with 19th Avenue, Stockland's & The Pines Shopping Centre Elanora all within circa (5-10) minutes.
For beach lovers & surfers, you can ride peeling right handers at the Currumbin Alley & miles of uncrowded beaches right along Palm Beach within (10) minutes .
The Coolangatta Airport is within 15 minutes from your front door as too the John Flynn Hospital & Southern Cross University.
This idyllic country estate is perfect for those wanting a home with real personality and privacy to enjoy with family & friends whilst still staying in touch with the outside world.
There is so much to admire about this property, therefore we expect demand will be strong.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tallebudgera, QLD 4228 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000