32 Golden Links Drive Murwillumbah NSW 2484
High and Dry Family Home32 Golden Links Drive, Murwillumbah
• Great family home. Quiet surroundings.
• Positioned well above the 1-in-100 flood zone level, this house remains dry in any weather.
• A large 4m x 4m backyard shed is level to the house so your outside machinery stays high and dry, with an additional 3m x 3m storage area in the tandem carport.
• The bathroom, separate toilet, and kitchen are newly renovated and the house interior is freshly painted with polished floorboards throughout.
• Ceiling fans in most rooms.
• Huge double wardrobes in 3 bedrooms, a linen cupboard and double pantry give ample room for storage to make your new home clutter free.
• The tiled roof has been freshly sealed and painted with matching accent colour on the external window frames.
• External roller blinds on the front windows give privacy and extra shade in summer.
• The internal roller blinds are also thermal- and light-insulated.
• Tiled front and back patios.
• Front and back yards are large and level with secure fencing around the rear yard for children and/or pets. Spacious, uncrowded boundaries on all sides. (No mountain goat tracks on steep, unusable land! No brick-wall views butted up to all the windows!)
• Established, irrigated gardens with room for your own additions. Plenty of room for a vegie garden also. 2 mango and 2 mandarin trees already produce abundant fruit.
• Lots of leafy views but without danger of any large trees falling nearby or hanging over the rooftop.
• The street leads to a lovely children’s playground only a minute’s walk away and entrance to the local golf course for enthusiasts.
• Abundant birdlife around.
• (No sewerage treatment plants close by with flies and odours or flooding dangers.)
• Located a few minutes’ drive away from the hustle and bustle of town, in a quiet area close to Wollumbin High School, Opal Aged Care facilities, Murwillumbah Golf Course restaurant and bar, Links Pizza shop, and the popular Re Café Nate for a friendly coffee or meal.
• A friendly bus service will pick you up and drop you, or the children, back outside the front door if you don’t want to drive into town.
• Bray Park grocery and liquor store is only minutes away, along with petrol, butcher, florist, and many take-away delivery services in town are only a phone call away.
• Ethernet is already installed with cheap monthly plan options, but if you prefer NBN, it's available.
• The house is free-standing, brick veneer with a tiled roof, and is a very solid 1970s dwelling on brick piers with lovely polished cypress pine flooring throughout.
• (The property is not a villa or duplex for a similar price! Or on a slab with termite risks!)
• All the hard work is already done for you. You don’t have to build, or wait 18 months or more for an off-the-plan property to be completed, along with all that extra rent and s-t-r-e-s-s.
• There is the potential to add an outside retreat or flat as exterior plumbing is already installed with hot and cold water running to an outside shower (see house plan).
• 652 square metre block.
• Rental estimate - $480/week.
• Commonwealth Games venues on the Gold Coast in 2018 are only 30-50 minutes drive.
• Friendly seller. No agents.
For Your Information:
Buyer and Owner-Seller Negotiation Procedures –
1. The potential buyer contacts seller by email or phone number provided in ad.
2. Seller responds and they arrange a suitable time to view the property.
3. Buyer inspects property.
4. If interested, buyer asks for a contract of sale (usually first page only) to look at.
5. If very interested, buyer arranges a pest and building inspection at their own cost.
6. Or, buyer might want to make an offer before then “on condition that the pest and building inspection is in good order”.
7. Seller may accept offer or suggest a counter-offer.
8. Buyer and seller negotiate a price until an agreement is made.
9. Then buyer and seller swap solicitor/ conveyancer details.
10. From then on, the conveyancing is dealt with by legal representatives until settlement.
- Thu, 21st Sep 11:00AM – 12:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Murwillumbah, NSW 2484 priced between $340,000 and $630,000