32 Dearle Street Balingup WA 6253
Balingup Beauty32 Dearle Street, Balingup
An east-facing home with an open-plan living design, Tasmanian oak floorboards and terracotta tiles. Features are numerous and include:
• Master bedroom with ensuite, deep walk-in robe and private balcony
• Bedroom two has built-in robe
• Bedroom three has been converted into a study and guest room, small built-in robe
• Open plan design kitchen /living/dining area with north-facing windows
• Deep walk-in pantry
• Evaporative air plus fans
• 100mm underfloor cement insulation slab
• Landscape garden with paved area for entertaining, spacious grassed backyard
• Weather-block blinds on both balconies
• Plum, pear, apple, apricot and olive trees
• Two-car carport
• NBN available to the home
There is plenty of space for kids to run around and enjoy being in nature without leaving the property. It is easy walking distance to the cafes in town and Balingup primary school. The perfect spot to enjoy nature's four seasons. Make an appointment to view the property today!
Contact Sana Turnock 041 9041 783 or David Turnock 04222 13 659
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Balingup, WA 6253 priced between $320,000 and $590,000