32 Daintree Close Banora Point NSWHouse Sold
Owners Committed Elsewhere - Must Sell!
There is nothing to be done in this immaculate home set high in a quiet, sought after location capturing summer breezes and overlooking the water & Banora Point. Simply move in and enjoy the lifestyle.
Features of this home include:
* Gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel European appliances and gas cooktop
* Open plan kitchen, lounge, family & dining room
* Designated study, perfect for working from home
* Master suite with walk in robe & spacious ensuite featuring double vanity, spa bath, toilet & bidet
* Sunroom off the master & 4th bedroom, great for watching the sunset
* Private guest bedroom on a mezzanine level with air-conditioning & balcony with beautiful views
* Media room has an internet corner, air-conditioning and floor to ceiling windows with views over Banora Point
* Plenty of storage throughout
* Solar heated saltwater inground pool
* Solar hot water service
* Fantastic timber entertaining deck overlooking the pool and takes in the sensational water views
* Direct access to the water for fishing and crabbing; ability to leave a boat at the bottom of the garden
* Flat driveway access to the auto double garage with carpeted floor & internal access
* Freshly painted on the outside of the house
* Short walk to bus stop for the kids and just minutes drive to local shops, schools and Club Banora
Email the agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent to PRD Nationwide Coolangatta.
Would you like to get the latest Real Estate news?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale Banora Point, NSW between $560,000 and $1,040,000