32 Churchill Street Graceville 4075 QLD
WHITE PICKET FENCED DREAM IN GRACEVILLE!
The owners have already purchased elsewhere and are keen to move on so If you have been dreaming on the perfect family home than this classic Graceville home presents the perfect opportunity to do just that. Through renovations, this property uniquely maintains Queensland's character features with a seamless integration of modern amenities.
Entry through the charming front door sees you welcomed by a show-piece staircase and up to the open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The kitchen boasts granite bench tops, Miele and Smeg appliances, ample pantry space and overlooks the living and dining areas.
Expansive in size this space, through the use of massive bi-fold doors, completely opens on to the entertainers deck allowing the natural breezes to flow through the home. Also on this level is the master bedroom, with WIR and luxurious ensuite featuring double showerhead and a bath, as well as a further two bedrooms, both with built in robes and serviced by the main bathroom.
The lower level houses the remaining two bedrooms, both with built in robes, the third bathroom and a second living area. The backyard is accessed through the second living area or by the external stairs leading from the upper level. Perfectly sized this yard is optimal for low maintenance living or the perfect blank canvas for the imaginative.
Thoughtfully designed, expansive and located in a charming pocket of Graceville this is the perfect family home ready to be sold NOW!
- 5 bedrooms with built in robes
- Ducted and split system air-conditioning
- Northerly aspect with cross breezes
- City glimpses
- Ample pantry and linen storage
- Large granite bench top breakfast bar
- Miele and Smeg appliances
- Expansive entertainer's deck
- Sonos indoor and outdoor system
- Bamboo flooring upstairs, wood look tiling downstairs
- High ceilings
- Not flood affected
- Two car garage with storage space
- Crimsafe on all entry points
- Large functional laundry
- Remote controlled blinds
- Spacious yard
- Walking distance to Christ the Kings Primary School and in Graceville State School catchment
- Walking distance to shops, public transport and parks
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Graceville, QLD 4075 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000