32 Braden Brae Drive Warranwood 3134 VIC
Tranquil Location, Lifestyle Rewards
Designed around family living, relaxation and entertaining within this desirable leafy neighbourhood.
- The vibrant interior features a spacious living room giving the family the first of two entertaining spaces.
-The large informal zone is the central hub with a well designed and appointed kitchen merging with the dining and family room offering terrific views onto the covered alfresco and rear garden which backs onto the Warranwood reserve.
- This easy to look after prestige allotment provides approx. 966 square metres.
- Providing three generous robed bedrooms including the privately zoned main bedroom with a contemporary ensuite.
-The family bathroom services the additional bedrooms plus separate WC.
- Gas ducted heating, split system air conditioner, polished floor boards, freshly painted inside and out, double carport and 2 garden sheds
-. Adults and children will thoroughly enjoy the inviting lifestyle and location advantages of this northerly facing home.
- Minutes to the kindergarten, Warranwood Primary and Rudolf Steiner. Near Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College, Good Shepherd Primary and McAdam Square and buses. The newly improved and expanded Eastland, station and Eastlink connections are all easily accessible.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Warranwood, VIC 3134 priced between $480,000 and $880,000