3/17 Bomana Street Aitkenvale 4814 QLD
Largest Unit on the Market under $200,000 - Minutes to Stocklands Shopping Centre
The first thing you notice is the quiet location and then when you step inside you get an idea of how big this property is. The living room and kitchen are bigger than some homes on the market. The added benefit of having a secure garage, an internal laundry and very low body corporate fees are the icing on the cake!
Rates: $2738 per year
Body Corp: $3000 per year, includes all insurances and sinking fund.
• Safe and secure away from traffic and main roads.
• Enter through the secure garage or front courtyard.
• Central modern kitchen overlooking the lounge/dining room.
• Kitchen has heaps of cupboard space and breakfast bar. Dishwasher space as well.
• Living area is much larger than other units on the market.
• Hallway leads to bedrooms, bathroom and laundry.
• Both bedrooms are a generous size with large built-ins and aircon.
• Single main bathroom with separate toilet.
• Internal laundry comes with dryer.
• Linen cupboard and plenty of storage.
• Unit is fully airconditioned and has security screens.
• Single garage has been built deeper than standard for extra storage.
• Garage has remote entry.
• Repainted, low maintenance yard, fenced and grassed courtyard.
• Located at the end of the complex so you only have one neighbour.
• Plenty of visitors parking.
The owners of this wonderful property are serious to beat the competition and show excellent value for money. It's rare to find a home of this quality at this price. Don't miss out and secure your new home today.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Aitkenvale, QLD 4814 priced between $110,000 and $200,000