3/121 Fairway Crawley WA 6009
EVERYTHING AT YOUR DOORSTEP3/121 Fairway, Crawley
Warmth and privacy is immediately created as you are welcomed into a lovely paved courtyard entertaining area, capturing plenty of natural sunlight.
Double French doors open onto the courtyard, drawing you into the living room, creating a great sense of indoor outdoor flow. A separate, fabulous proportioned gourmet kitchen/dining area opens onto its own separate private courtyard, allowing two separate zones to be created.
Beautiful Tasmanian Oak floor boards, high ceilings and neutral tones feature on the ground floor creating a lovely modern feel. A laundry and separate powder room complete the ground floor.
The second floor features a generous master suite with walk in robe and ensuite as well as 2 other well-proportioned bedrooms and second bathroom.
Perfectly positioned for easy access to UWA, the river, local shops and the caf strip, yet tucked away in a private enclave of 3, these homes are tightly held and rarely come to market.
Key features include;
- 1.5kW Solar Panels
- Security Alarm System
- 3 reverse cycle split A/C systems
- Ceiling fan in master bedroom
- Gas bayonet in lounge for gas heater
- Instantaneous Gas Hot Water System
- ASKO dishwasher
- Plantation window shutters
- New Carpets to Bedrooms
- Under stair cellar/storage and external lockup store room
- Two distinct courtyards
- Reticulated low maintenance gardens
- Lock up and leave secure townhouse
- Private car garage connected directly to residence.
With a Walk Score total of 86 this home is walking distance to many amenities;
- 200m to Broadway Fair Shopping Centre
- 220m to Nedlands Medical Centre
- 400m to The University of Western Australia
- 450m to Nedlands Primary School
- 450m to Steve's Nedlands
- 600m to Nedlands Foreshore
- 850m to Matilda Bay Reserve
- 1km to Nedlands Tennis Club and Bridge Club
- 1.3km to Nedlands Golf Club
- 2.1km to Sir Charles Gardiner Hospital
- 4.0km to Kings Park
- 4.1km to Christ Church Grammar School
- 4.8km to Methodist Ladies College
- 4.7km to Claremont
- 5.3km to Shenton College
- 7.5km to Perth CBD
Council Rates: $1,959.95
Water Rates: $1,300.71
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Crawley, WA 6009 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000