31/11 Amherst Street Cammeray NSW 2062
Substantial Contemporary Apartment - North Facing - No common walls and unrivaled convenience.31/11 Amherst Street, Cammeray
Rare in both its scale and quality of finish, the light-filled and ingenious layout provides an abundance of storage, spaciousness, and privacy. Two oversized loggia style terraces cascade out off the main living area through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors. The open-plan layout is anchored by a streamlined custom kitchen featuring Miele ovens, an integrated Miele dishwasher, a Caesarstone topped island bench and preparation area with masses of storage. Stylish bespoke details continue throughout with clever integrated cabinetry facilitating an aspirational clutter-free lifestyle.
Embracing the future of low-maintenance living on the North Shore, this exciting opportunity is in the exclusive Marchese and Partners designed Cammeray Square development with an array of cafes, restaurants and modern convenience placed literally at its front door. Completely secure with level lift access to the retail sector and double security parking, enjoy unrivalled proximity to the city centre through a single set of traffic lights or by utilising nearby express bus transport.
- Enormous open-plan living, dining and terraces awash in northern sunlight
- Dining zone elegantly defined by a custom Caesarstone topped buffet/servery
- Integrated stone kitchen with bar area, dual Miele ovens and streamlined storage
- Versatile media room/study/guest room currently configured as a home office
- Generous master bedroom suite with private terrace, built-ins and luxe ensuite
- Bed 2 also with an ensuite and built-ins, bed 3 with built-ins and Juliet balcony
- All bathrooms elegantly finished with Calacatta marble accents and chic tapware
- Two north facing loggia-style terraces with louvre shutters, ideal for entertaining
- Unified in spotted gum timber floors, sleek roller blinds and a crisp colour scheme
- Laundry complete with sink and storage, copious amounts of integrated storage
- Multi-zoned ducted air-conditioning, all rooms cabled for internet and TV
- Two secure car spaces, double storage cage, surround sound and video intercom
- Cammeray Square features cafes, Harris Farm, Medical Centre, Pharmacy and ATM
- Miller Street shops, amenities and city buses across the road, minutes to the CBD
- Handy to Cammeray and Northbridge Golf Clubs, close to Tunks and Primrose Parks
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Sat, 1st Oct 10:30AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cammeray, NSW 2062 priced between $2,100,000 and $3,900,000