31 Roland Street Parkinson QLD 4115
Downstairs Master Bedroom - Elevated Home with Breezes Throughout the Year!31 Roland Street, Parkinson
Meticulously designed floor plan, this home is worthy of any high-end buyers wanting the absolute best in location, quality and style.
Nothing has been spared in the finishing and fixtures of this home from one-off light fittings, internal glass doors, extra-wide hallways and more.
The insulated walls throughout the whole house and the insulated roof enable you and your family to enjoy cool summers and warm winters. The ducted Daikin split system air-conditioning helps this process with each area and room zoned separately.
Ground level also features a separate media / games room ready for your enjoyment. A separate laundry with abundant cupboard space makes a family lifestyle very convenient.
A carpeted stairwell from one side of the entrance foyer leads you upstairs to four generous bedrooms and an open plan study / living area with even higher ceilings. Included in the four bedrooms are two with walk-in robes and an ensuite featuring his and hers vanities. The luxurious spa bath in the ensuite completes the resort style experience. With huge built-in robes and plenty of space for desks and toys this home awaits to fulfil the dreams of one happy family!
Ground floor offers:
- spacious master bedroom with an amazing ensuite and walk in robe
- large study
- formal lounge
- guest bathroom
- laundry with walk-in-linen
- open kitchen with caesar stone benchtops and additional stainless steel appliances with a
- butler's pantry
- connected meals and family area
- media room
- underroof patio with complete weather shielding
Upstairs features include:
- 2nd master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- 2 bathrooms (dual access main bathroom and another bathroom)
- lounge accessing the
Other key features include:
- Private 700m2 block with a leafy, southerly aspect
- High ceilings
- ducted air conditioning
- exquisite light fittings throughout home
- Bus stop 490m away - Bus route: 130 and P129
- Stretton State College catchment zone
This is a property that offers space, quality, privacy and will cater for families of all ages. With a perfect balance of generous proportions, practical design and ideal outdoor facilities, you will not be disappointed. Call QMT Realty now for your private inspection!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Parkinson, QLD 4115 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000