31 Norman Street Fig Tree Pocket QLD 4069
Fresh, Private and Breezy31 Norman Street, Fig Tree Pocket
Spend the weekend around the solar heated' pool or overlooking the bushland setting. On a huge fenced 2,023sqm lot, you will be surprised by how much usable land there is.
The simplicity of the interior makes this home feel very calm and peaceful. The fuss free design and open-plan living spaces makes the most of the Queensland climate and lifestyle.
- 4 Bedrooms with built in wardrobes,
- Office perfectly situated near front door,
- 2 Bathrooms (including ensuite),
- In ground solar heated swimming pool,
- Separate media room,
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench-tops, abundance of storage and overlooks the pool,
- Security screens,
- Double lock up garage with workbench,
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning,
- Travertine stone fireplace,
- Huge outdoor entertainment area overlooks the back yard, 2,023sqm lot,
- Convenient to both Kenmore and Indooroopilly shopping precinct's, DFO, Home Base
- Centenary Bikeway access from the end of the street,
- Close to schools and within 10km of the Brisbane CBD.
With its acres of lush green parks, Fig Tree Pocket is undoubtedly one of Brisbane's best kept secrets. Arrange your inspection today, you will not be disappointed.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Fig Tree Pocket, QLD 4069 priced between $620,000 and $1,160,000