31 Newton Road Strathfield 2135 NSW
Character and Charm in Blue Ribbon Setting
Basking in sun filled 'north to rear' aspect is this magnificent full brick residence that will impress with character and charm. Showcasing high ornate ceilings, timber/parquetry flooring and fireplaces, it offers two separate living spaces overlooking the manicured gardens and concrete in-ground pool. Its prestigious location is footsteps to local schooling, shops, parks and transportation.
- Selection of formal and casual living areas, high ceilings
- Covered alfresco entertaining overlooks poolside gardens
- Classic gas kitchen, breakfast bar, granite bench tops
- Gated and walled compound offers absolute privacy
- High side/prestige corner of South and Newton road
- Three generous bedrooms, potential 4th/home office
- Commanding corner block, ready for your dream home (stca)
- The area's most in-demand street, close to all amenities
- Close to Strathfield Park, Plaza, Meriden, Trinity, Santa Sabina
- Retiring vendors looking to downsize, tightly held family home
Land: 815.7sqm approx
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Strathfield, NSW 2135 priced between $2,200,000 and $4,200,000