31 Mariners View Mindarie WA 6030
LUXURY, LIFESTYLE & A MARINE LOCATION!31 Mariners View, Mindarie
Set Date Sale All Offers Presented Monday 17th October
The seller reserves the right to accept offers prior to the Set Date without notice
Stunningly situated on a spacious and commanding 697sqm (approx.) block just a hop, skip and jump away from Mindarie Marina and the pristine Indian Ocean waters, this impeccable five bedroom three bathroom residence has been fully renovated for your family to enjoy and spans across two impressive levels - the uppermost floor benefitting from simply-awesome sea views.
Lovingly-manicured front lawns and gardens merely set the scene for the excellence lying within this exemplary architecturally-designed abode. A huge carpeted formal lounge and dining room is reserved for those special occasions and, like the large downstairs fifth/guest bedroom suite, extends out to an intimate side courtyard deck for quiet contemplation.
The open-plan family and meals area is where most of your casual time will be spent, finished off with quality tiling and incorporating an immaculate custom kitchen into its awe-inspiring layout. The latter boasts stone bench tops, sleek white cabinetry, soft-closing drawers, mirrored splashbacks, an Electrolux five-burner gas cook top, an Electrolux double oven, an Electrolux integrated microwave and a Dishlex dishwasher, whilst also downstairs is a massive games room with cathedral-style ceilings, the minor sleeping quarters - of which the fourth bedroom enjoying pleasant ocean glimpses and outdoor access to a massive rear alfresco entertaining deck with a pitched roof and a neighbouring gas-heated spa - also covered for protection from the elements.
Upstairs, there is a carpeted theatre room or “parents' retreat” for peace and tranquillity away from the noisy areas of the house, with double doors revealing a light and bright grandeur of a master bedroom suite, complete with a dressing/sitting area, a giant walk-in wardrobe, a sparkling ensuite bathroom with an elevated free-standing bathtub, a shower, toilet and heat lights and a mesmerising water vista from within and out on your very own tiled and lined front balcony.
A very close proximity to Mindarie Primary School, Abbeville Park, Ocean Keys Shopping Centre, other top primary and secondary educational facilities, public transport, pristine swimming beaches and so much more only adds appeal to this prestigious address, surrounded by other wonderful family homes. Make the most of the coast - now!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
- Open-plan family and casual meals area with an island breakfast bar and a gas bayonet for heating
- Gas bayonet to formal lounge/dining room also
- Quality low-maintenance flooring to the huge downstairs games room, with split-system air-conditioning and outdoor access to the rear alfresco deck
- New gas heater to the covered spa, complete with glass fencing
- Sliding door connecting the main alfresco to a rear courtyard deck and paved area for further outdoor entertaining
- Remote-controlled double garage with high ceilings, internal shopper's entry, concrete floors and rear access
- Carpeted and large 2nd/3rd/4th downstairs bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Ocean glimpses and front yard views from the 4th bedroom
- 5th or “guest” downstairs bedroom suite with carpet, plenty of space for pampering, a WIR and a private ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and heat lights
- Stylish main downstairs bathroom with a free-standing bathtub, a shower and heat lights
- Lovely neutral laundry with over and under head storage, plus outdoor access
- Double linen press downstairs
- Feature wooden internal staircase
- Tiled entrance hall with stunning columns either side
- Huge lock-up garden shed/storeroom with a sink and toilet
- Artificial side lawns
- Outdoor power
- Television aerials in every room
- Quality blind fittings throughout
- Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security alarm system
- Gas hot water system
- Rainwater tank
- Foxtel connectivity
- Side-access gate
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mindarie, WA 6030 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000