31 Lytton Street Warra 4411 QLD
DELIGHTFUL FAMILY HOME
Positioned on a large fully fenced 2,023m2 block this beautifully maintained 3 bedroom timber home is just waiting for a new family. The present owners are looking to down size and move on to the next stage.
Warra is a quaint country town situated approx 35 kms from Chinchilla and 45 kms from Dalby. Warra has a primary school to Year 6, school bus service to Dalby schools, Post Office, Diner - Take Away and the grand Warra Hotel.
The many features of the home include:
* Country style eat in kitchen combined with the large carpeted lounge room. The kitchen has ample bench and cupboard space
* Sun-room at the front entrance
* 3 Good size, airy bedrooms - one of which has built in wardrobe
* Original family bathroom includes bath, vanity, linen cupboard
* Large rumpus room which open onto the paved under roof patio area
* Dining/office with good cupboard space
* Good size laundry area with second bathroom and separate toilet off the laundry . This area has natural timber floors
* Single lock up garage with car port
* 2 x Poly tanks provide rain water storage for drinking etc
* Town water is connected, garbage collection weekly, mobile phone service and septic system in place
* Established lawns, trees and gardens
An inspection of this great family home is recommended. Contact the agent Warren Barker for further information on 0429 893 099.
NB: Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the above details.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Warra, QLD 4411 priced between $70,000 and $130,000