31 Cowper Street Stroud NSW 2425
Renovator or investor's dream31 Cowper Street, Stroud
- This country style cottage has preserved much of its original charm in its distinct high ceilings, wooden floorboards and dreamy white lace fretwork on the facade
- Three well-positioned bedrooms, the larger of which features a traditional dual wood fireplace with mantelpiece. The second fireplace generously adds to the level of comfort in the lounge room
- A large, open plan living hub elegantly provides for the entertaining, relaxation and culinary needs of your family. The generous kitchen boasts plenty of space for the head chef and a dining setting
- A rear covered alfresco with hardwood flooring creates the perfect space for outdoor dining and casual BBQ's that can be enjoyed while taking in the striking views of your peaceful vista
- A private utility room discovered off an enclosed patio offers the potential for an additional bedroom, study or storage space
- This home overlooks a spacious, flat block of beautiful rural land with a shed and large paddock that offers ample space for stables, farm sheds and/or for raising livestock. The home is connected to the town water and sewerage systems
A short stroll away from Stroud village and local cafes, schools, shops the swimming pool and showground, this property is perfect for the savvy homebuyer looking to make the most of a desirable location. Maitland (56mins), Newcastle (1hr), Barrington Tops (2hr), Nelson Bay (1hr), Pokolbin (1hr20mins), Sydney (2hr28mins)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Stroud, NSW 2425 priced between $190,000 and $340,000