31 Central Park Avenue Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
Your Private Oasis. Elegant, Sophisticated And Luxurious 4 Bedroom Home.31 Central Park Avenue, Baulkham Hills
Dylfinn Estate Agents are very proud to present this exceptionally stylish four bedroom home in the very popular Central Park estate. Immaculately presented, this home offers four spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with large ensuite, walk in robes and private balcony overlooking the central park. The second and third bedrooms both benefit from direct access to their own balcony. A gourmet kitchen offers a middle island with waterfall, smeg appliances and ample storage.
Perfect for entertaining, this home offers an open plan living, dining and kitchen area which leads directly to a beautifully decked alfresco bbq entertaining space with a leafy outlook over central park and out towards the club house with its pool, gym and sauna facilities. All available for you just in time for summer!
Every element of Central Park embodies modern style and sophistication without compromising on sustainability. This is a place you'll be proud to call home.
- Ideal village lifestyle in the heart of Norwest.
- Leafy outlook over central park
- Club house facilities including gym, sauna and pool
- Designed by acclaimed architects.
- Luxurious finishes
- Fantastic alfresco entertaining area
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Ducted Vacuum System.
- Gas hot water
- Smeg gas cooktop and electric oven
- Moments to the future Norwest station and Norwest Marketown shopping centre.
- Close proximity to future Bella Vista Primary school.
- Walking distance to Norwest's caf precinct and restaurants
- Double auto garage with internal access.
- Home offers balconies and private entertainers garden.
To arrange an inspection please call John Dunnachie (JP) on 0413 593 590.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000