31 Axford Street Como WA 6152
Como's Best Value 2 Bedroom Unit31 Axford Street, Como
If you have been looking for a great unit that IS renovated and ready to move in, is NOT located on a busy road or in a big complex, does NOT have high strata costs, and IS in a great location, then this appealing ground floor home in a group of just FOUR should definitely be on your MUST SEE list!
Whether you are looking for a first home, down-sizer, city base, or just a great investment to add to your portfolio, here are the top seven reasons to consider this unique property:
1. Renovated internally, with modern kitchen, bathroom, WC, and laundry, fresh dcor, timber-look flooring and split-system air conditioning
2. NO quarterly strata levies (just shared annual strata insurance)
3. Outdoor areas and parking bays (including a carport with roller door) registered for EXCLUSIVE USE on the strata plan
4. Only FOUR units sharing in a huge corner landholding
5. Excellent rental potential, close to great schools and parks, handy to public transport, easy access to the city
6. Connected to NBN (Fibre-to-the-Premises connection)
7. Priced in the same guide bracket as old flats in big complexes on Canning Highway
Too good be true? NO. It's simply that the genuine seller is relocating, and wants this property sold before the end of October and has instructed us to present ALL written offers over $300,000.
Please feel free to attend the advertised Home Opens, or call to arrange an easy private viewing. For a detailed information pack (including offer documents, strata plan/by-laws and comparable sales data as a price comparison) please contact Nik Jones on 0417913966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For Sale by BestBID
Offers Close 5:30pm Monday 31st October
(Seller reserves the right to sell prior)
Guide: Suit Buyers Over $300,000
- Sat, 29th Oct 11:00PM – 11:40PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Como, WA 6152 priced between $210,000 and $390,000