30B Jupiter Street Carlisle WA 6101
SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM HOME IN SUPER CONVENIENT LOCATION!!30B Jupiter Street, Carlisle
* Versatile front room ideal as a study, nursery, guest bedroom or additional living space.
* Generous sized master bedroom with built in robe and Ensuite.
* Ensuite to master with shower, vanity and WC.
* Kitchen with gas hot plates, rangehood and overhead cupboards.
* Centralised dining/meals area.
* Large living room with outdoor access.
* Bedroom 2 good size with built in robe.
* Bedroom 3 is large with built in robe.
* Bathroom 2 with shower, bath tub and vanity.
* Laundry with outdoor access.
* Separate 2nd WC.
* Large patio area with high roof level, giving a sense of space.
* Neat small lawn area - great for any pets.
* Reticulated garden beds back and front.
* Lockable store room and additional garden shed.
* Double lock up remote garage.
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
* NBN connected to the property.
* Roller shutters to the front of the property.
* Recently painted throughout.
If you commute across the city but don't want to be set right on the train line, you'll be hard pressed to find a more convenient place than this one. Tucked away neatly from the street front, this is a quiet and private location and would make a great investment property with tenants loving the easy access to Curtain Uni and the CBD. With the Vic Park cafe strip and Crown Entertainment Complex only minutes away, there's no shortage of lifestyle choices at your fingertips and with the airports close by, this is an absolute dream lock and leave property! Be quick to express your interest on this great opportunity, will suit all couples, investors, downsizers, FIFO workers and small families. Home opens as scheduled or call Matthew to arrange your own private viewing.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Carlisle, WA 6101 priced between $360,000 and $680,000