3026 Kerry Road Darlington QLD 4285
Unmissable Lost World valley lifestyle or business opportunity3026 Kerry Road, Darlington
The property was first settled in 1888 as part of a larger grazing property and later established as a dairy. The original buildings remain and although now repurposed to take advantage of the increasing demand in the region for rural retreats, Air B n Bs and the like, they retain the inherent character of yesteryear.
Additional characteristic of the property include:
- Albert River frontage with riparian water rights (stock and domestic)
- 6 bedroom main house with spacious kitchen and central living areas, elevated ceilings, VJ timber walls and expansive verandahs
- 2 bedroom renovated cottage (the original workers' accommodation)
- Former dairy building (partially converted to self contained accommodation) with 1 bedroom, power, bathroom and plumbing in place for a kitchen
- Shed - approx. 12m x 12m with concrete floor, amenities (power, toilet, shower, hot water and septic system) and skillion (approx. 8m x 12m)
- 3 horse yards (two with shelters); 1 stable with adjoining lock up tack room (or storage)
- Olive grove
- Chicken coop
- Fenced into multiple paddocks
The property has operated as a successful farm stay receiving positive guest reviews and both houses could also be tenanted.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Darlington, QLD 4285 priced between $420,000 and $780,000