30/1 Bridgman Drive Reedy Creek QLD 4227
Investors ..... these don't come up often!30/1 Bridgman Drive, Reedy Creek
An easy stroll can take you to any of the highly rated private schools in the area and Varsity Lakes train station. Bus stops, Woolworths supermarket, medical centers and other retail and service outlets are also close by. The entrance to the northern M1 is at the nearby intersection and a short drive will take you to Robina Shopping Centre, Robina Hospital and beautiful Burleigh Beach. If location is driving your search then this property can't be faulted.
The unit is leased until February 1st to a delightful tenant paying $340 per week who would love to stay on. If you want the best of tenants in the best of locations at the right price, and with scope for growth in rent and capital value, then this charming unit will tick all of your boxes.
Among the features of the property are:
* situated in a quiet, well maintained complex, gated at night
* efficient onsite managers / rental agents
* 2 double bedrooms
* 2 way bathroom, accessed from the master bedroom or hallway
* separate toilet
* single garage with internal access
* air conditioning in the living area, ceiling fans in the bedrooms
* kitchen with a dishwasher, gas cook top, electric oven, generous storage and bench space
* gas hot water system
* 1 car parking space on the driveway
* fully fenced and private back yard
* resort standard in-ground pool
* Council playground close by for use by residents
* pet friendly complex for 1 pet up to 10kg, with Body Corporate approval.
Call or email Sandra, Bentley Park's on-site manager and Raine and Horne sales agent, to arrange a viewing or for more information.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Reedy Creek, QLD 4227 priced between $210,000 and $380,000