30 Watergum Drive Warriewood NSW 2102
Contemporary Family Living30 Watergum Drive, Warriewood
This impeccably presented fully brick home is located in the desirable 'Shearwater Estate'. Highlighted by its generous size, quiet street setting and floorplan that allows for easy indoor/outdoor living.
* 4 well-proportioned bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, well appointed full bathroom with spa bath and modern finishes
* Master suite enjoys a spacious walk in robe, ensuite and a sunny Juliette balcony
* Deluxe gas kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
* Practical, full sized home office or fifth bedroom
* Open plan family living and dining on the lower level cleverly designed to flow to both the central alfresco entertaining terrace or the covered patio for more casual dining
* Low maintenance easy care level gardens ideal for children and pets
* Complete with double lock up garage with additional storage, gas fire place, ducted air conditioning throughout and a 3,000 litre rainwater tank
The location is only a short walk away from the local parklands, cycle ways and bus services. The cafes and eateries of Mona Vale village, a great selection of beaches as well as Warriewood Square shopping centre are also a short drive away.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Warriewood, NSW 2102 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000