30 Trentbridge Road Belrose 2085 NSW
Single Level Family Entertainer
In a beautiful leafy suburb just minutes from shops and Schools, this solid and sunny four-bedroom home is set on 696sqm block (approx.) and offers a wonderful entertaining space appealing to astute families and investors.
The generous floorplan with multiple spacious living areas provide an abundance of versatile options. An open-plan kitchen and informal meals area open out to the beautiful patio and landscaped rear yard where the effective use of rock wall garden beds ensure easy maintenance. Overlooking the front garden, the generously-sized master bedroom boasts an ensuite and walk in robe along with plenty of space to relax comfortably. Two of the remaining three bedrooms have built-ins while a carpeted formal dining room also provides the option of using the space for a fifth bedroom or study.
Virtually hidden from street view, the large double lock up garage features high ceilings and dual roller doors with additional off street parking available for guests. The fully fenced backyard is both pet and child friendly with a fenced in-ground pool and level lawns. Extra features include a stainless steel gas oven and cooktop, dishwasher, a tiled bathroom with bath and shower, separate laundry, original floorboards beneath the carpet, gas fire, ducted heating in place ready to be updated.
This idyllic Belrose location is very close to City and Chatwood bus services, shops and nature reserves, yet sits only 10km from the popular family beach at Dee Why. You will love the lifestyle on offer here. Call us to arrange an inspection today.
• Fantastic entertainer with a generous floorplan of sizeable proportions.
• Appealing four-bedroom family home in a beautiful established neighbourhood.
• Large welcoming entry, huge lounge and comfortable media/sitting room.
• Open-plan kitchen and meals opening out to the lovely rear patio.
• Fenced in-ground pool, level lawns and a mature landscaped garden.
• Large double lock up garage with high ceilings and dual roller doors.
• Close to schools, shops, nature reserves and walking tracks in Garigal National Park.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Belrose, NSW 2085 priced between $900,000 and $1,800,000