30 Sunshine Avenue Turvey Park 2650 NSW
class and style
Presenting an immaculate combination of quality finishes, classic details and effortless living and entertaining inside and out
- this circa 1930s home has been seamlessly extended, with the original features of high decorative ceilings, picture rails and decorative fret work carried throughout
- the original fireplace makes a statement as the cosy heart of the formal lounge room, with its grand mantle complementing the warmth of polished floorboards and double hung leadlight windows
- the modern extension is all about open plan living, with exposed brick walls accenting the kitchen and formal dining area overlooking an expansive sunken lounge and games room
- the spacious kitchen, highlighted with timber benchtops, is stocked with an abundance of storage space and quality stainless steel appliances including a 6-burner freestanding cooker and dishwasher
- a great retreat, soak up the sun on the bay window seat or entertain and enjoy a pot at pool in the games room with its own built-in bar
- comprising four bedrooms with built-in robes, the main bedroom features a well appointed ensuite and walk-in robe
- ceiling fans in all bedrooms complement the ducted in-floor gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling to ensure complete comfort year round
- the delightful rear deck extends the living outdoors, overlooking the roomy yard with elevated views over the neighbouring playground and tennis courts
- a remote control double lock up garage provides convenient secure off-street parking
- perfectly situated only a brief walk to the beautiful Botanic Gardens, schooling and TAFE, and a short drive to the centre of town
This home suits the classic desire for a peaceful lifestyle with all the modern touches without sacrificing proximity to the CBD
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Turvey Park, NSW 2650 priced between $440,000 and $820,000