30 Quarram Crescent Burns Beach WA 6028
Perfect beachside living30 Quarram Crescent, Burns Beach
Upon entry, the high ceilings and timber floors set the scene for the coastal grandeur of this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home.
The intelligent design is realized immediately with an additional passage to the secondary living zone. Facilitating the ever sort after separation from the master suite, this zone is perfect for the family or guests. It includes three large bedrooms serviced by a great light filled activities room, bathroom, and separate WC. This will please the larger family of all ages, providing privacy and will allow young children or teenagers to create their zone how they want it (without you having to see the mess).
Through to the main hub of your home and you will pleasantly surprised by the vastness of this area. The flow of family living is easily accommodated and is immediately evident by the configuration and size. It has a great homely feel and you will want to stay in the space.
A full width wall of windows and doors that open up to the huge Alfresco and landscaped gardens compliments this living zone. This allows you to bring the outdoors in. The new, high-quality alfresco blinds control the seasons.
Lastly, your Master suite creates a space of your very own. Its own wing with two sliding doors to the rear yard and alfresco. Fitted with a huge walk in robe and full bathroom sized ensuite – no compromising is required.
Quality features that you deserve:
• Quality appointed kitchen including 900mm appliances, Essastone bench tops with under mount sink and an oversized walk-in pantry
• Large laundry off the kitchen with ample storage - could also be configured as a butlers pantry
• Oversized study – perfect for the home office and provides separation from family time
• Additional media room that can be closed off – perfect for cozy family popcorn and movie nights
• White aluminum shutters throughout the home
• Fanaway fans to all bedrooms
• Generous provision of down lights
• Large reverse cycle cassette air-conditioning to the huge living zone meaning you can control to your comfort
• Solar panels for energy saving
• Crimsafe screens on major door openings means you can enjoy the ocean breeze
• Security system
• Large double garage with additional storage area - means organisation in this area will be a breeze
• Beautiful coastal low maintenance gardens including raised garden beds and highest quality AstroTurf . You will be enjoying your space and not a slave to it
Walk to the beach for a swim on the perfect summer day or play in the numerous parks in the area. Listen to the ocean at night. Here it is all about lifestyle.
If you know Burns Beach, you will know the proximity is second to none. Freeways/ public transport/ beaches/ bike path following the coast/shopping centers/great schools… your connectivity covered.
An oceanfront home of this caliber providing you so much flexibility is rare and means fast action is a must. Please contact Bridget on 0438 915 406 or [email protected]
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Burns Beach, WA 6028 priced between $530,000 and $990,000