30 Mulheron Avenue Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
Genuine Seller Relocated, Must And Will Be Sold! Bidders Guide $1,200,000 - $1,330 Mulheron Avenue, Baulkham Hills
Situated within the prized Matthew Pearce Public School catchment
Recently updated throughout and ready to move straight into and enjoy, this quality home offers a relaxed family lifestyle
Interiors are in immaculate condition, featuring a spacious level layout with well orientated areas for family interaction and private rest time.
Wonderfully peaceful, the property has an easy to maintain garden plus a new covered deck for entertaining or dining alfresco.
Highlights include a choice of living spaces, stylish contemporary kitchen plus four good sized bedrooms.
There's also a host of home comforts and handy extras including solar panels and air conditioning, while its central address provides easy access to parks, local shopping precincts and public transport.
* Level layout with lounge, dining and family space
* Easy to maintain garden plus a new covered deck
* Stylishly renovated kitchen with quality appliances
* Five well sized bedrooms, master with ensuite
* Three bathrooms include near new main with bathtub
* Ducted air con, solar panels, massive water tank
* Lock-up garage, polished timber floors, built-ins
* Motivated current vendors have already relocated
* North facing block easy access to Castle hill, Parramatta and M2
* Close to city buses, village cafés, shops and parks
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000