30 March Street Richmond NSW 2753
Family or business or both30 March Street, Richmond
Operating for years as a successful beauty salon, with council approval, the rooms are currently set up to walk in; and immediately start a a beauty salon business.
Main street location, with Richmond and East Richmond railway station, a short 2-3 min, walk. University of Western Sydney, schools, Richmond Marketplace shopping centre, and Richmond golf club, are hop skip and jump away.
Easy side access, to a huge backyard, approx 650m2 providing ample opportunity for extensions, granny flat, shed for tradies, this property provides endless possibilities.
*Recently renovated kitchen, with Bosch appliances, butlers sink, solid timber bench, and modern kitchen.
* Recently renovated bathroom, featuring a cast iron double slipper bath.
* Jotul wood stove, plus two, split system R/C air conditioners.
* Beautiful Timber flooring
* Lovely Sunroom, with french doors and windows, leading out to a paved courtyard
* Front and Back verandas
* Covered Pergola area, formerly the old out house kitchen
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Richmond, NSW 2753 priced between $390,000 and $720,000